Disc Jockey Services
"John, I wanted to say thank you again for the masterful job you did at our daughter's sweet 16 birthday party. I was very pleased with your professionalism. The mix of music was wonderful. You really made our daughter's birthday a wonderful event. We both appreciate you very much. I would recommend you to anyone who is in search of the perfect DJ" - Cindy
"Fantastic! It is great to have a DJ that plays clean and appropriate music. The youth had a wonderful time. We will definitely hire you again for some of our upcoming church dances." - Rob
"I am so grateful for the wonderful job John did at my husband's 40th birthday party. John was very professional and provided us with an evening filled with many of our favorite songs which he so graciously took the time to compile. Will definitely use again and recommend to family and friends." - Val
"Our wedding would not be complete without a Disc Jockey. We got many compliments from our guests about how much they enjoyed the music. You made our day memorable. Thank you!" - David and Stephanie
As your Phoenix wedding DJ, I will help you coordinate your events to make your celebration a day to remember. Decorations and food can add to a wedding ceremony and reception, but those are not things that people generally remember. They will always remember how they feel and how much fun they had celebrating the marriage with the happy couple. As a disc jockey, I will help you make that memory.
Music adds to the pleasure of any moment; it draws out emotions that would not otherwise be visible. My services center on playing the right music at the right time so that everyone can effectively enjoy your celebration. Great ceremonies and receptions require planning and that's where the majority of my time will be spent as your wedding DJ.
Ace Entertainment is one of Arizona's finest Disc Jockey companies, serving the entire state of Arizona. We have invested a lot of time and money into our disc jockey's personal improvement in order to provide you with exceptional, top quality service.
Our primary objective is to achieve and maintain high standards that set me apart from other Disc Jockeys. Our Mission is to provide exceptional service, a high level of integrity, and to meet or exceed your expectations.
We love to learn new ways and techniques to make your event exactly what you dreamed it to be and then give you even more than what you expect. It is our passion to create a memorable atmosphere for your event.
Disc Jockeys and Owners
John Webster is the President of Ace Entertainment. He began his career in the Fall of 1999 as a DJ for high schools in eastern Idaho. John as spent over 6 years with post-production video editing. John currently holds a MBA degree from the University of Phoenix. In addition, John is a veteran of the United States Armed Forces, an Eagle Scout of the Boy Scouts of America, and has served a two-year church mission.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much do you charge?
I base my rates on the service and time I invest in preparing, planning, and performing your event. I offer a premium, personalized level of service, which includes great music, professionally presentation, and reliability. My prices are a reflection of the services I offer. My rates are reasonable and competitive, and I will do my best to work within your budget.
I also offer special discounts depending on the type of event, location, and/or multiple performances. Call me at (480) 788-2012 to find out how I can help you meet your needs.
Will my payment be refundable?
While we require payment in advance, it is still 100% refundable, unless cancellation occurs the week prior to the event.
Can we come and see you perform at an event?
Unfortunately No, and here's why...every event, big or small requires a great deal of focus, coordination and personalized service. It would be improper to have uninvited strangers (observers) at private affairs. People who hire me expect me to work for them, respect them, their events and their privacy - not use their private moments as public auditions. How many uninvited strangers would you want at your private event? I believe that your event is yours and only the people who you invite should be there. It's that simple. I'm sure that you would expect that same consideration from any DJ you might hire.
Do you use professional equipment?
Ace Entertainment owns and uses professional grade equipment by JBL, Crown, Denon, and Peavey. Make sure that your disc jockey plans on bringing professional-grade equipment to your event. Consumer-grade (home) audio components are not appropriate tools for any professional disc jockey. If the disc jockey mentions brands / equipment that you could buy at any Circuit City, Best-Buy, Wal-mart, Radio Shack, etc. it is probably not professional grade.
How do you acquire your music?
Ace Entertainment acquires all of its music legally through promotional music companies and retail music stores. Make sure your disc jockey uses legally acquired music. There are many sources available for music. Some of them are legal, while others are not. You may be held liable if you hire a disc jockey that uses illegally acquired music. Common sources for legally acquired music are retail music stores, promotional music companies, etc. If the disc jockey company you are considering runs multiple systems, ask if they have a legal music library for each system. Some multi-system companies illegally copy (usually in CDR or .mp3 format) music for each system from a single master. For more information about music laws please visit www.musicunited.org and www.riaa.org.
Does all your music have clean lyrics?
Yes, all of my music is clean and edited to the FCC broadcast standards for radio airwaves because I obtain the music from the same source used by most radio stations. However, I do not play any music that has suggestive/vulgar lyrics without the express permission of the event host.
Do you use a written contract?
A professional disc jockey always uses a written contract. Contracts protect both you (the customer) and the disc jockey. Make sure you read the contract in its entirety, understand all terms and conditions and ask any questions before signing. Ace Entertainment uses written contracts for every event. I am happy to discuss with you any items on the contract that seems unclear.
What will you wear to my event?
Make sure that the disc jockey is planning on wearing appropriate attire to your event. A DJ should not charge extra to wear appropriate attire to your event. You should help the disc jockey understand the atmosphere you desire and ensure that he/she is in harmony with your theme. By default, I wear dress slacks and black shirt to any casual event; suit, shirt and tie to any semi-formal events; and a tuxedo formal to any weddings.
Are you willing to play requests?
Absolutely! I want you, your family and friends to have a spectacular time dancing to the music everyone loves. I do use judgment as to whether or not some of these requests are appropriate for your event based on the event and your preferences. I can even take requests for specific songs before your event and if I do not have them, I will purchase the songs for your event at no additional expense.
Do you let us choose music requests prior to our event?
Absolutely! Actually, I depend on it. While I pride myself on my ability to read a crowd, you can provide me with insight as where to start. You know the musical tastes of family and friends better because you have known them longer. Most importantly, the event should go the way you want.
Can we meet to discuss the details of my event?
A professional disc jockey will be available to discuss the details of your event. I am willing to meet with you to discuss the details of your event. These meetings can take place at your venue (i.e. reception hall), your home or at another appropriate location. Let me know how I can make your event the way you want it.
N.B. Additional costs incurred with extra DJ hours, lighting, outdoor DJ system, or location outside of Maricopa/Pinal counties.
Disc Jockey Service$400
* Planning session with DJ before Event
* Direction / Co-ordination for Event
* 3 Hours of music playing time
* Clean, edited versions of songs that are fit for radio play
* Provide one microphone for you and your guests
* Accept Music Requests
* Formal Tuxedo / Suit and Tie / Business Casual (depending on event)
DVD Photo Montage Package$100
* Submit your own photos (digital or phycial) and put to music
* Ability to incorporate "Ken Burns Effect" if requested
* Up to 30 minutes and/or 150 photos
* Fully edited to music of your choice
* DVDs are professionally labeled with thermal printing
* Includes 2 DVDs
* Additional copies at $3 per DVD
Services and Events
Church Youth Dances and School Functions
Church Youth Dances and School Events require a great mix of the newer music that is out today. I will work closely with the host to make sure that our music is on their list of acceptable songs to play. I strive to provide a conservative dance atmosphere whenever possible. My professional sound system with a music libary featuring thousands of songs will bring a fun and exciting atmosphere to your event.
How do I stay so current with the hottest tracks on the radio? I use a subscription service that sends new radio edited music in all formats every month. Many radio stations use the exact same service. In fact, I have most of the hits before you even hear them on the radio, so I'm ready to go for your dance. Whether your event is elegant, simple, or extravagant, it will definitely be enjoyed.
Types of Events
|* Sweet 16
||* Corporate Events
||* School Events
||* Family Gatherings
||* Grand Openings
|* Birthday Parties
||* Community Events
||* Theme Parties
||* Fashion Shows
||* New Year's
These links below will take you beyond the website of Ace Entertainment. These links are what we have found relevant to the industry, and should help you on your way to succesfully planning your wedding or other event.
Disc Jockey Links
Friends of Ace Entertainment
To book a date please call: 480-788-2012
DJ in Phoenix
Gilbert DJ, Mesa DJ, Tempe DJ, Chandler DJ, Scottsdale DJ,
Banquet and Reception Halls
The Venue Scottsdale - 7117 East 3rd Ave, Scottsdale, AZ - 480-945-5551
El Chorro Lodge - 5550 East Lincoln Dr, Paradise Valley, AZ - 480-948-5170
Shenandoah Mill - 1359 South Gilbert Road, Gilbert, AZ - 480-855-0099
Weddings at Trilogy Power Ranch - 4415 East Village Parkway, Gilbert, AZ - 480-773-3041
The Landmark Restaurant - 809 West Main Street, Mesa, AZ - 480-962-4652
Inspirador - 63 East Boston Street, Chandler, AZ - 480-855-5033
Encanterra Trilogy Country Club - 1035 E Combs Rd, Queen Creek, AZ - 480-677-8148
Weddings La Casa at Encanterra - 36460 N Encanterra Dr, San Tan Valley, AZ - 480-677-8055
Superstition Springs Golf Club - 6542 E Baseline Rd, Mesa, AZ - 480-985-5622
Hilton Phoenix East Mesa - 1011 West Holmes Ave, Mesa, AZ - 480-833-5555
Country Inn & Suites - 6650 East Superstition Springs Blvd, Mesa, AZ - 480-641-8000
Val Vista Lakes Community Association - 1600 East Lakeside Drive, Gilbert, AZ - 480-926-9693
The Wright House - 636 W University Dr, Mesa, AZ - 480-833-0902
Royal Garden Reception Hall - 1940 E Main Street, Mesa, AZ - 480-649-1132
Stonebridge Manor - 4000 E Palm Street, Mesa, AZ - 480-641-3131
Fiesta Fountains - 1316 South Longmore, Mesa, AZ - 480-424-7070
Villa Tuscana Reception Hall - 1915 West Guadalupe Road, Mesa, AZ - 480-839-2727
The Groves Wedding Garden and Reception Center - 606 N Alma School Rd, Mesa, AZ - 480-962-0237
The following are my competition, they are all horrible lousy DJs that are members of a union, the American Disc Jockey Association. They pay an annual fee so that they can group together against other DJs.
Roy Dueitt, the DJ, is a idiot, a jerk, and Roy Dueitt is a lousy, incompetent DJ. He clearly does not understand the Constitution of the United States and the freedom of speech for individuals. He is angry and bitter and wants to sue people without cause. Oh yes, let's sue them because I do not like what they wrote about me on their website. Yet another socialist! What deceit, what lies. Needless to say, I have personally met them and I know that they are crappy DJs. Here is the information taken from their websites. Please DO NOT use these useless fools.
- Wag's DJ - Mike Wagget
- Wag's D.J. Service was established in the Phoenix Area in 1985. The owner, Mike Waggett, has been in the entertainment business since 1979.
- Your wedding day will be one of the most memorable events of your life. Why trust your music to just anyone? Whether you will need music for the ceremony, the reception or both, why not call the professionals?
- Having played in many hotels, clubs, gardens, historic homes and yes, even yachts, Weddings are our Specialty! From the first contact to the honeymoon, we work closely with the Bride, Groom, and Family, giving special attention to detail.
- Whether traditional or contemporary, lavish or intimate, our associates will be honored to create the mood you desire. We will work with you to ensure that everything is kept flowing and to highlight the special moments like the cake cutting, the toast, or that special first dance.
- FHP Entertainment - Francisco H. Perez
- Looking for a Phoenix DJ that understands that "IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU!"
- Are you looking for a Phoenix DJ that will take the RESPONSIBILITY of creating your IDEAL event?
- We are the industry leader in creating memorable and elegant weddings and quinceaneras in Phoenix. Our Service Oriented approach is by far the most elegant, dedicated to understanding your needs and expectations in order to taylor our service to YOUR uiniqueness.
- Dynamic Sounds DJ Service - Lisa Wallrath
- Since 1990, DJ, Lisa Wallrath has Provided Quality entertainment to Phoenix and surrounding area residents. More than just a DJ, Lisa is also the owner. This assures that the best interests of the client will always be provided directly from the owner. Your satisfaction and entertainment is our business. Call us today to set up an appointment and get the party started.
- A Higher Note - Peter van Nifterik
- Let 20 years of experience turn your vision into reality and create memories that will last a lifetime! From weddings to corporate events, private parties to school functions, A Higher Note delivers high quality, professional entertainment that is custom fit to your needs. With personalized attention, fresh entertainment, and service beyond expectation, A Higher Note continues to raise the standard, taking DJ entertainment to the next level!
- International Dj Sounds and Video - John De Leon
- The professional source for a Master of Ceremonies, Sound Engineer, Video Engineer, and Mobile Disc Jockey. We would love the opportunity to coordinate memorable musical entertainment for your special occasion and work with you to make your event a success!
- We provide high-end sound equipment, video equipment, intelligent club lights, exciting atmosphere, and most importantly, all guests are entertained by our diverse music library which is constantly updated to provide our clients with the latest music found on the radio and in clubs today.
- DJ's of Phoenix - Robert Parvin
- DJ's of Phoenix is your premier source for a Phoenix Disc Jockey with a large selection of wedding music. Our wedding DJ packages are customizable and affordable. No matter what your needs are DJ's of Phoenix can assist. From private parties, proms, birthdays, corporate events, and weddings we will meet and exceed your expectations.
- Sound Connections, Inc. - Paul Olson
- Sound Connections, Inc. was established in 1983 and has provided quality disc-jockey entertainment throughout Greater Phoenix ever since. Over these past 22 years, the company has grown from 1 to 20 employees, all under the direction of the company founder and president, Paul P. Olson. Sound Connections is easily the city-wide leader in reputation and innovative services, and has performed at thousands of events.
- The Flip Side DJ - Floyd Richard Sr.
- The Flipside DJ Entertainment Service is owned and operated by Floyd and Vivian Richard of Santa Fe, Arizona. Together, Floyd and Vivian have more than 29 years of experience in the entertainment and wedding industries. They will help you with suggestion and plans for your special day. Floyd (Flip) is an excellant emcee as well as an accomplished musician and vocalist.
- Tmac Sound - Roy Dueitt
- Our DJ company was established in 1998 to provide entertainment services to the greater Phoenix community. TMAC Sound offers a variety of talents, which allows for expansive service selections, including weddings, company events, private parties and school dances.
- With more than 20 years of experience in the business, Roy Dueitt, founder and senior entertainment specialist, is president of the American Disc Jockey Association of Phoenix. He ensures that TMAC Sound is always customer-focused and works with clients to tailor their events to their individual needs. Our company offers a comprehensive catalog of music backed with state-of-the-art sound systems and multiple lighting and special effects options.